Boarding your pet is the best alternative for care of your pet in your absence.
The selection of this temporary home is an important decision. Puppy Love offers the concerned pet owner a “Total Concept” facility, providing each pet, at any stage of life, with an environment that greatly exceeds basic necessities.
- Large, comfortable accommodations
- Spacious indoor-outdoor runs
- Exercise yards up to one quarter acre
- Special buildings for felines
- Personnel on premises 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Veterinarian on call
- Soft music
- K-9 Playschool course
- Feline “Cuddle Time”
- All managerial staff “Certified Kennel Technicians”
- Active member Pet Care Services Association, formerly American Boarding Kennels Association
- Warm, friendly, family atmosphere
Your pet’s well being is our #1 priority. Our facility provides for a clean, fresh air environment, essential for your pet’s good health. A daily record is maintained for each pet and our qualified staff are always on the alert for potential problems.
We know from experience that boarding is a little more difficult for the seniors of the pet world and also on convalescing pets. We have made special provisions for their needs including:
- Careful monitoring
- Prescribed diets and medications given as required (including diabetic pets)
- Lots of TLC
Our full service grooming area can accommodate any services you wish during your pets stay, as well as before or after. Pets scheduled for our professional grooming services will be groomed for day of departure if possible. Should your plans change and you will be extending your pets stay or arriving back early please notify us.
If this is a first time “holiday” for your pet please arrive early in the day so they have time to settle in, freshen up and meet our staff before retiring. You are responsible for providing verification of current vaccinations prior to check in.
- $2.75 per day for special diet requirements i.e. raw food
Please bring your pet’s medications and we will administer them for a nominal charge, typically:
- $3.00 per day when given with food
- $2.75 per unit for other medications when administered outside of feeding time
- $7.25 per day for diabetic pets requiring insulin injections
Puppy Love provides each pet with beds/blankets. To make your pets stay more enjoyable you are encouraged to bring your own bedding, which we will keep laundered as required (no sleeping bags or dry clean items), and a favorite toy or bone. We cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal items.
Emergency or Illness
Should your pet require the services of a veterinarian during their stay, we will first try to arrange for your designated vet. If this is not possible, we will use our veterinarian. All expenses, including transportation, will be the owners responsibility.
After your pets return home they may be excited and tend to overeat, over drink or play excessively. This is a normal reaction, especially for those pets that have not been boarded many times. Please limit their intake and exercise for a few hours so as not to cause vomiting or diarrhea. Some pets may also sleep a lot upon their return home, this is also normal after an exciting and busy holiday.